Dr. Cindy J. Lin
Co-founder and CEO of Hey Social Good
Dr. Cindy J Lin is the co-founder and CEO of Hey Social Good, a social impact tech company working to capture multi-disciplinary data and use deep learning analytics to provide affordable and easy-to-understand social impact metrics.
About Dr. Cindy J. Lin
We assess and award medal rankings to businesses that give back and adopt sustainable practices. We’re building a social good insight business platform to make it easier and faster for businesses to track and improve their social impact footprint on people, community, and planet.
Dr. Cindy J. Lin previously worked at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, where she spent near 20 years engaged in international and national water protection projects, water quality standards’ development, polluted waters regulation, air, and water quality policy, and sweeping environmental policy changes.
- US Regional Expert on the Clean Water Act
- Expert Scientist on the U.S. Applied Climate Change National Work Group
- Water Adviser at the U.S. Embassy, Beijing, China w/US State Department.
- US EPA’s Top Science and Policy Advisor on the US-China Team
- Research on the cutting-edge investigation into water & air pollution.
She received her doctorate in Environmental Science and Engineering, MS in Environmental Chemistry, and BS in Biology, all from the University of California, Los Angeles.