Paychex – Payroll, HR, and Benefits for Today’s Workplace
Every business requires efficient payroll functions as malfunctions in it will only create havoc and misunderstanding in the workplace. Small businesses still have a manual payroll system while big businesses invest in software packages that run their payroll automatically.
Whether it is manual or automated, there are hitches in the whole payroll function that is sometimes quite challenging and complicated and also you need to remember that even if you are using top-of-the-line payroll software, common payroll problems still exist that need to be fixed.
Our partner, Paychex, works to help businesses realize the dream of having their payrolls efficiently managed.
About our Partner, Paychex
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading supplier of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, benefits, human resources, and insurance services.
- Industry expertise since 1971
- More than 730,000 clients in the U.S. and Northern Europe
- Pays 1 in 12 U.S. private sector employees
- Largest HR company for small to medium-sized businesses
Paychex is setting the standard by beautifully simplifying complex HR, payroll, and employee benefits as the workplace of the future continue to change. Their specialized service and cutting-edge technology are the perfect matches for evolving customer demands.
Paychex’s customers’ employees and administrators are more productive, efficient, and engaged because of the company’s distinctive combination of HR technology and top-notch service.
Paychex Flex was named as one of the “Top HR Products of the Year” for its solutions to empower remote workers by the HR Technology Conference & Exposition and HR Executive magazine. The company was included in Forbes magazine’s list of the Most Innovative Companies in the World for 2018.
Why Choose Paychex
Paychex provides all-in-One HCM, PEO, and HR Software
With Paychex’s all-in-one HR software and service solution, small to medium sized businesses can achieve their business goals as the workplace continues to change.
- Get experienced, award-winning support where and when you need it
- Seek HR advice from their team of HR support professionals
- Choose full-service HR outsourcing with PEO services
- Access reports and analytics to help you make more informed decisions
Using in-depth analysis from their compliance experts, Paychex helps you understand how employment rules and regulations are changing.
With HR guidance tailored to your company and U.S.-based support when and how you need it and to stay ahead of workplace trends.
The Right Solution
Select the appropriate amount of technology and assistance for your company right away, with the capacity to expand as your needs change.
Small to medium-sized business owners and HR managers can make confident business decisions by using Paychex’s assistance in managing administrative activities related to human resources, streamlining talent management, and gaining access to vital data.
1. Payroll Services
Every hour you spend on things like payroll, HR, benefits, and compliance concerns might have been utilized better by working on the company. Paychex can assist you in getting there because it has been their goal for almost 50 years. Work with a market leader dedicated to your business needs of today and tomorrow
2. Effective Time and Attendance Management
Businesses can measure missed time and pay employees for actual time spent thanks to Paychex’s online attendance tracking solution. Single sign-on links employees to the information they require across devices, locations, and services. Paychex Flex® Time, a cloud-based time and attendance system, is fully integrated with Their all-in-one platform which can help you save time and reduce errors.
3. Retirement Services Made easier
Paychex, a reputable name in retirement services, maintains records for the majority of 401(k) plans in the nation. They are experts in managing retirement programs for both your company and your employees. For every organization, Paychex handles the details, from enrollment to plan maintenance. The integrated payroll and benefits system streamlines plan administration and keep costs in check. Everything is easier when payroll and retirement benefits are combined on a single platform.
4. Simplified recruiting and Applicant Tracking services
Speed up the hiring process and subsequently make it simpler for your candidates. You may find and monitor potential new hires with the aid of Paychex’s recruiting and applicant monitoring service. Don’t let your manual tracking system prevent you from employing qualified individuals. Utilize automation to speed up the hiring process with Paychex Flex® Hiring, which gives you the ability to locate the most qualified individuals for open positions. This comprehensive, recruiting-through-onboarding applicant monitoring solution allows hiring managers and recruiters to keep in touch throughout the process. Integration is yet another perk. When you hire an employee, Paychex Flex® receives the necessary data immediately for payroll and HR tasks.
Utilize hiring services and technology to help you locate the greatest fit and difficult-to-find applicants, learn crucial details about potential recruits, and reduce the stress associated with onboarding new employees.
5. Benefits Administration
Employees’ ability to examine and edit their own personal plan information will help to streamline complex benefits administration online and in real-time.
PAYCHEX’S SOLUTION PER BUSINESS SIZE
Self-Employed & Sole Proprietor Business Solutions
Success as a solopreneur requires devotion — but you don’t have to do it alone. Paychex Solo is designed to assist owner-only enterprises with their payroll and retirement obligations (independent contractors, freelancers, and other self-employed individuals). Utilize what Paychex Solo has to offer:
- Solo 401(k) plan for significant retirement savings potential
- Self-employed payroll and self-employed tax services to help you minimize tax liability
- Startup and incorporation services to help establish and protect your business
Small Business Solutions (1-19 EMPLOYEES)
Work with an industry-leading provider committed to your specific business needs, both now and down the road.
Solutions for Midsize Businesses, 20-49 Employees
As a company grows, so do its HR challenges. Paychex comes particularly handy when you’re short-handed, don’t have enough equipment to accomplish the job, or compliance complications become onerous. Paychex assists HR professionals and business leaders at over 730,000 organizations countrywide in more efficiently managing payroll and HR. The company accomplishes this with a unique combination of user-friendly technology, scalable service, and a big team of compliance analysts. What You Get With Paychex Midsize
- Online payroll processing
- Direct deposit, pay cards, paper checks, and other payroll options
- Ability to pay workers on different bases — exempt and non-exempt employees, contractors
- Automatic payroll tax administration
- Benefits administration
- HR administration support
- Self-service through a mobile app for you and your employees
- New-hire reporting to government agencies
- Labor poster kit
- Garnishment payments
- Robust reporting and analytics for insights into your payroll and HR data
- Financial wellness program
- Retirement plan summary report
- General ledger report
- Employee Retention Tax Credit
- Paychex Learning Essentials
- Paychex Learning Enhanced
- HR Events Calendar
- Indeed® stipend
- Employment and income verification services
Payroll & HR Software Solutions for Large Companies
Paychex’s strong combination of technology and HR knowledge can help you automate important business operations and manage HR and payroll more efficiently as one of America’s largest providers of HR and payroll large business solutions for firms with 50 to 1,000+ employees.
What you get
- Recruiting and applicant tracking
- Hiring and onboarding talent
- Tracking time and attendance
- Flexible large business payroll solutions and payment options
- Health & benefits administration
- Talent retention with performance, learning management, and workforce training
- HR records management
- Real-time HR analytics
- Employee self-service
- Workforce analytics and benchmarking
- Corporate culture strategy
- Access from any Internet-enabled device
Join over 730,000 Paychex customers and get assistance with HR, Payroll, and Benefits management. Paychex technology and service solutions have made it easier to run a business. They provide proactive client support through extraordinary periods of instability and change.