CEO Peer Groups and Entrepreneur
As President of EFI Consulting LLC, I offer over 20+ years of business experience across various fields including treasury, finance, human resources and operations.
About David Damron
– President, EFI Consulting LLC
– President and Board Member of PharMACE (Bio-Tech) Chapter of NACM.
– President and Board Member of National Tire & Rubber Chapter of NACM.
– 20+ years of diverse finance, revenue cycle, risk management and human resource experience.
– Implemented a Sales Commission program following applicable federal and state regulations.
– Human Resource Manager at foreign subsidiary in Automotive industry.
– Certificate of Completion from SHRM Learning System for Human Resource Professionals.
Financial Statements: Understanding the Basics in Financial and Ratio Analysis Lorman Education, 8th February, 2007
Arizona State University, Thunderbird School of Global Management – Glendale, AZ
Comillas Universidad Pontificia ICADE – Madrid, Spain
MBA, International Relations and Finance
University of Utah : Bachelor of Arts – BA Economics
- Speaker for group of executives at PharMACE meeting and National Tire & Rubber conferences.
- Conducted Seminar on Financial Statements: Understanding the Basics in Financial and Ratio Analysis for Lorman Education Services.
Entrepreneurial Endeavors :
In my present role as President of EFI Consulting, I offer over 20+ years of business experience across various fields including treasury, finance, human resources, and operations. As a coach, facilitator, and consultant my approach is hands-on and personalized.
My Team and I offer empowerment solutions to like-minded CEOs, Presidents and Business Owners that enhance the workplace dynamic. These business solutions present options on the path forward to meeting company goals.
The “Why” Factor
Working with other Business Owners and helping them succeed in their goals and aspirations.