Change or reset your password
You can reset your account password if you forget it or for securing purposes. You can do it by using the following methods.
- Type your email address associated with your account.
- Click on the “Reset my password” button.
- Check your email account from password reset link. (Check your spam folder, if don’t find it on inbox).
- Click on the reset link and enter your new password.
- Login to your account with new password.
This is for members who are having trouble with getting their password reset email.
- Request the temporary password at email@example.com.
- You’ll get temporary password and steps to set new password.
- Use the temporary password to login to your account and follow the steps on the email to set your new password.
Note : If you don’t find the email on your inbox, check your spam folder.