Mar 23, 2022: Nurture leaders not workers
Developing an efficient team requires nurturing leaders, not workers, as leaders can take things off your plate and help you focus on things of higher importance, for which the following pointers could assist in your search for the right skill set and potential candidates.
1) Nature of skills vs. skill cultivation
2) The distinction between the nature of embedded skills and the nature of nurturing or developing new skills
3) observing innate natural abilities and their potential for developing new and relevant abilities
4) Among the steps involved are attracting and motivating potential team-mates.
5) Their alignment with the company’s values and larger purpose, in order to avoid a drop in motivation.
6) How to deal with personal and professional issues.